Who is SalesSmyth?
SalesSmyth is a company on a mission. We partner with technical sales and marketing teams to create predictable revenue for startups and digital platform giants like Microsoft. We are experts at building high functioning revenue programs that help organizations exceed sales objectives, strengthen valuations, and scale up. We are passionate about software developers, emerging technologies and client success. Our culture is casual and high-energy; we work hard and we play even harder. We value pragmatism, efficiency, and BIG audacious goals. We love helping people change the world with brilliant technology; it’s as simple as that.
As a Director of Sales Development (Interim), you will lead the Sales Development team while designing the end-to-end predictable revenue program in close partnership with marketing and sales teams. You will help create cross-team alignment on integrated campaigns and processes, to ultimately generate high quality pipeline for the sales organization. You will help your team deliver results and exceed expectations through daily coaching and mentoring while also defining a comprehensive onboarding and enablement program.
- Digital Giant Experience. Combined 15+ years of sales leadership experience in an enterprise software business (Microsoft, Salesforce, Oracle, Amazon, SAP) and Series B or higher startups.
- Practice Builder. We are hiring company builders who can bring client relationships, be an attractor of top talent, and present credible industry expertise (financial services, health care, high tech).
- Domain Expertise: 5+ years working with products and technologies for developers (e.g. development platforms, devops solutions, data or security technologies)
- Industry Expertise and Relationships. Financial services, healthcare, and high tech industry experience is not required but highly valued.
- Excellent Communication. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Pragmatic. Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement.
We created SalesSmyth because we knew there had to be a better way to build distribution organizations for technical businesses. We’re sales and marketing leaders, so we’ve seen firsthand the effects of building a team or program by the seat of your pants: higher burn rates, lower valuations, and less control over the future of your company. So we ask ourselves the question that drives us, “What can we do to help technical entrepreneurs build high performing revenue programs that lead to explosive growth?” We are on a mission to deliver torrents of revenue by designing, training, and equipping technical distribution teams to do their very best work.
SalesSmyth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.