Growth Architect – B2B SaaS GTM
Who is SalesSmyth?
We created SalesSmyth because we knew there had to be a better way for venture-backed startups and digital software giants alike to build their B2B revenue programs and organizations. We are B2B marketing and sales experts with real-world experience as operators and growth architects and extensive knowledge in disciplines from customer experience to account-based marketing and enterprise sales. Guided by our client’s unique needs and informed by our experience as change agents as well as our proprietary Revenue Program Blueprints, SalesSmyth helps our clients outpace the market, stay at the forefront of their industries, and create substantial value today and in the future.
SalesSmyth is hiring several Growth Architects in North America and Western Europe. Growth Architects work closely with our client’s distribution leadership team (CRO, CMO, CTO, CEO, board of directors, investors, etc.) to analyze sales and marketing effectiveness, and drive revenue growth using the SalesSmyth Revenue Program Blueprints. Growth Architects develop the initial strategy for growth, a roadmap for sequencing changes, and the implementation plan to realize this growth for and with our clients. Strategies typically center around new programs or program turnarounds, creating new processes and playbooks, and developing onboarding and enablement programs using SalesSmyth University to accelerate learning and ensure plans stick.
- Responsible for defining the target operating model, skill sets, managing resources, governance, and stakeholders.
- Responsible for defining the transformation roadmap in partnership with client stakeholders
- Analyze assessment data, trends and insights
- Identify gaps and opportunities for clients based on current state assessment results
- Apply deep understanding of the SalesSmyth methodology to client projects/deliverables
- Create deliverables for clients, such as organizational models, process improvements, sales playbooks, learning paths, and data visualization
- Run workshops with executives to educate them on best practices and how they can apply them to their own business
- Present analysis and findings to clients and key stakeholders
What we’re looking for
- Contract or Full Time Employment
- Executive Advisor. Establish trust-based relationships with clients to better serve their organizations.
- Functional Experience. 10+ years of B2B marketing and sales strategy, sales enablement, sales consulting, product management or marketing leadership.
- Domain Expertise: 5+ years working with business applications products and technologies for developers (e.g. development platforms, devops solutions, data or security technologies)
- Industry Expertise and Relationships. Financial services, healthcare, and high tech industry experience is not required but highly valued.
- Confidence. Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project. Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Problem-Solving. Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Excellent Communication. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and local office language(s) .
SalesSmyth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SalesSmyth is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.