Who is SalesSmyth?
SalesSmyth is a company on a mission. We partner with technical sales and marketing teams to create predictable revenue for startups and digital platform giants like Microsoft. We are experts at building high functioning revenue programs that help organizations exceed sales objectives, strengthen valuations, and scale up. We are passionate about software developers, emerging technologies and client success. Our culture is casual and high-energy; we work hard and we play even harder. We value pragmatism, efficiency, and BIG audacious goals. We love helping people change the world with brilliant technology; it's as simple as that.
SalesSmyth is hiring several Growth Architects in North America and Western Europe. Growth Architects work closely with our client’s distribution leadership team (CRO, CMO, CTO, CEO, board of directors, investors, etc.) to analyze sales and marketing effectiveness, and drive revenue growth using the SalesSmyth Revenue Program Blueprints. Growth Architects develop the initial strategy for growth, a roadmap for sequencing changes, and the implementation plan to realize this growth for and with our clients. Strategies typically center around new programs or program turnarounds, creating new processes and playbooks, and developing onboarding and enablement programs using SalesSmyth University to accelerate learning and ensure plans stick.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of client engagements
- Analyze assessment data, trends and insights
- Identify gaps and opportunities for clients based on current state assessment results
- Apply deep understanding of the SalesSmyth methodology to client projects/deliverables
- Create deliverables for clients, such as organizational models, process improvements, sales playbooks, learning paths, and data visualization
- Run workshops with executives to educate them on best practices and how they can apply them to their own business
- Present analysis and findings to clients and key stakeholders
What we're looking for
- A True Team Leader. Ability to collaborate with cross-functional and cross-departmental teams to effectively communicate with all levels of our clients' organizations.
- Functional Experience. 10+ years of B2B sales strategy, sales enablement, sales consulting, product management or marketing leadership.
- Practice Builder. We are hiring company builders who can bring client relationships, be an attractor of top talent, and present credible industry expertise (financial services, health care, high tech).
- Domain Expertise: 5+ years working with products and technologies for developers (e.g. development platforms, devops solutions, data or security technologies)
- Industry Expertise and Relationships. Financial services, healthcare, and high tech industry experience is not required but highly valued.
- Excellent Communication. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Pragmatic. Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement.
We created SalesSmyth because we knew there had to be a better way to build distribution organizations for technical businesses. We’re sales and marketing leaders, so we’ve seen firsthand the effects of building a team or program by the seat of your pants: higher burn rates, lower valuations, and less control over the future of your company. So we ask ourselves the question that drives us, “What can we do to help technical entrepreneurs build high performing revenue programs that lead to explosive growth?” We are on a mission to deliver torrents of revenue by designing, training, and equipping technical distribution teams to do their very best work.
SalesSmyth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.