Who is SalesSmyth?
SalesSmyth is a company on a mission. We partner with technical sales and marketing teams to create predictable revenue for startups and digital platform giants like Microsoft. We are experts at building high functioning revenue programs that help organizations exceed sales objectives, strengthen valuations, and scale up. We are passionate about software developers, emerging technologies and client success. Our culture is casual and high-energy; we work hard and we play even harder. We value pragmatism, efficiency, and BIG audacious goals. We love helping people change the world with brilliant technology; it’s as simple as that.
We are looking to hire several Marketing Coordinators to work with various Microsoft marketing teams, working primarily Pacific Time Zone hours. Marketing Coordinators must have outstanding organizational, communication, and research skills. They help teams stay on track for project deadlines like product launches, marketing programs, announcements, and events. They have excellent interpersonal, scheduling and time management skills. Marketing Coordinators are creative individuals with a strong interest in developing a career in technology marketing. They learn by doing and build their skills with each and every project. Above all, Marketing Coordinators go the extra mile to ensure our clients are beyond satisfied.
What we’re looking for
- Experienced 1+ years of experience working as a Microsoft full time employee or contractor in a sales, marketing or product team.
- Passion for technology. Must have a genuine interest in the transformative power of software and the nerds that bring it to life.
- Friendly persistence. Must have attention to detail and be able to follow up to ensure people stay on track without ruffling too many feathers.
- Project management. Strong sense of urgency for action items and willingness to develop ‘agile project management’ skills.
- PC-based computer skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams.
- Creative skills. Emerging creative skills for building presentations, designing graphics, and/or writing content.
- True team player. Ability to collaborate within and across teams, often with outside partners, while maintaining appropriate confidentiality.
- Education. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent professional experience.
We created SalesSmyth because we knew there had to be a better way to build sales organizations. We’re sales and marketing leaders, so we’ve seen firsthand the effects of building a team or program by the seat of your pants: higher burn rates, lower valuations, and less control over the future of your company. So we ask ourselves the question that drives us, “What can we do to help technical entrepreneurs build high performing revenue programs that lead to explosive growth?” We are on a mission to deliver torrents of revenue by designing, scaling and equipping technical sales and marketing organizations to do their very best work.
SalesSmyth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.