SalesSmyth is a company on a mission. We help entrepreneurs architect high performing sales teams that deliver torrents of growth! After years of working with SaaS startups and $1B+ organizations, we advise and execute at the intersection of the art and science of sales. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about technology sales, client success and our mission. We work hard and play hard; and we value efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, making a difference in the world, and dogs!
As SalesSmyth’s Webinar Marketing Specialist, you’ll be….
Some of the things you’ll be doing include:
- Other duties as required.
What we’re looking for
- Experienced. 4+ years’ experience, with at least 2 focused on marketing content and webinar programs. BA degree in marketing or equivalent related experience
- Excellent Communication. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Content development experience either for events, webinars or written content
- Technically Savvy. Strong PC-based computer skills; proficient with MS Office Suite
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks
- Detail oriented. Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- A True Team Player. Ability to collaborate with cross-functional and cross-departmental teams to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization comfortably and with personal integrity
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
We created SalesSmyth because we knew there had to be a better way for early stage companies to build their sales organizations. We’re sales leaders and consultants, so we’ve seen firsthand the effects of building a sales team by the seat of your pants: higher burn rates, lower valuations, and less control over the future of your company. So we ask ourselves the question that drives us, “What can we do to help entrepreneurs build high performing sales teams that lead to explosive growth?” We are on a mission to deliver torrents of revenue by designing, scaling and equipping sales organizations to do their very best work.
SalesSmyth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.