SalesSmyth helps leaders grow faster than the market and realize growth transformations through high-performing B2B revenue programs that deliver efficient growth at scale. We help our clients set their strategic direction, develop their marketing and sales capabilities, and align their organization to realize the full potential of today’s omni-channel opportunities.
Our Methodology: Sales as a Science
To deliver above-market growth, we believe that organizations need to approach sales as a science and build two things, predictable revenue programs and organizational capabilities that multiply the impact.
Predictable Revenue Programs
Effective Discovery-Design-Delivery is a balancing act to align marketing strategy with effective sales and channel execution. This requires getting into the guts of organizations – people, processes, and capabilities – to identify errant assumptions, challenge internal orthodoxies, and create a program that works with your culture.
Engage executive stakeholders, study your customer journey and leverage data and insights to uncover gaps and opportunities to drive growth and create competitive advantage.
Challenge internal orthodoxies and leverage industry best practices to inspire a cross-functional revenue team to create new solutions and prioritize your transformation roadmap.
Create a well-orchestrated customer experience aligned to your content, processes, playbooks, and systems so you can get the right offerings to customers across your distribution channels.
Link your design decisions to frontline realities through training and enablement programs, selective automation, and specialized outsourced services.
Provide teams with ongoing development and support to gauge progress, ensure program adoption, and achieve your objectives.
Our People and Network
We created SalesSmyth because we knew there had to be a better way for growth stage companies to build their B2B sales organizations. We’re sales leaders and consultants, so we’ve seen firsthand the effects of building a sales team by the seat of your pants: higher burn rates, lower valuations, and less control over the future of your company. So we ask ourselves the question that drives us, “What can we do to help CEOs build high-performing revenue programs that lead to transformation and explosive, efficient growth?” Our B2B Marketing & Sales experts offer real-world experience as operators and growth architects with extensive knowledge in disciplines from customer experience to digital marketing to enterprise sales. Guided by our client’s unique needs and informed by our experience as growth architects and change agents, SalesSmyth helps our clients outpace the market, stay at the forefront of their industries, and create substantial value today and in the future.
Our SalesSmyth Ambassadors program is a community of experts and experienced operators who share our values and leverage our frameworks to deliver consistent, impactful results. This distinctive community enables us to scale our work to clients around the globe.
Knowledge and Featured Capabilities
We invest significantly in research and thought leadership in marketing and sales topics. Our practice provides clients and the marketing and sales community with standard methodologies, customer studies, white papers, and other useful resources, which are available on our Resources page. Our knowledge development efforts have also yielded tools such as Optics, Data Science by SalesSmyth, our advanced analytics solution for establishing practical perspectives based on hard facts and helping to turn those perspectives into action, and Vector, AI by SalesSmyth, our generative AI accelerator for enhancing sales productivity and driving exceptional customer value. We also offer classic industry-specific solutions like PivotPoint for Independent Insurance Agencies and PricePoint for Luxury Transportation Operators.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Meet with one of our Growth Architects
- Discuss your goals and go-to-market challenges
- Define a SalesSmyth engagement charter and timeline
Analyze and Hypothesize
- Get to know your culture, your managers, and how you work
- Meet specialists from our Executive Network as needed
- Analyze the factors that impact your performance
- Learn your products, customers, and differentiated value props
- Summarize strategic and tactical issues inhibiting success
- Identify messaging, product and marketing material gaps
- Recommend sales plays needed to consistently win
- Create and roll out MVP sales plays to begin lead generation
- Coach, manage, and assist your sales team to build the pipeline
- Warm market development support via customer and partner feedback network
- Observe, measure, and improve outreach approach
- Recommend operational and enablement improvements
Operationalize and Scale
- Formalize your sales plays in a custom Sales Playbook
- Optimize your sales process, customer segments and territories
- Implement CRM tools as a force multiplier of your team’s efforts
- Implement reporting dashboards for sales managers
- Collaborate with marketing to create messaging, materials, and training