We are a values-driven organization. Our values reflect the thinking of our founders, Sam and Wendi Henry, managing partners, who have been a major force in shaping the firm from its inception in 2016. As angel investors and experienced entrepreneurs, we have seen the effects of building revenue programs by the seat of your pants: higher burn rates, lower valuations, less control over the future of your company. We knew there had to be a better way to build high functioning sales and marketing organizations that lead to explosive growth.
To help create positive, enduring change in the world by elevating the art and science of sales.
To help our clients make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements in their performance and to build a great firm that attracts, develops, excites, and retains exceptional people.
SalesSmyth is firmly anchored in three values. These are the foundation of how we do business. They inform both our long-term strategy and the way we serve our clients on a daily basis.
Trust: Adhere to the highest professional standards
- put client interests ahead of our own
- maintain high standards of client service
- observe high ethical standards
- preserve client confidence
- maintain an independent perspective
- manage client and firm resources responsibly and efficiently
Customer Success: Improve our client’s performance significantly
- follow the top-performance approach
- pursue holistic impact across the full revenue team
- use our network to deliver the best possible service to clients
- bring innovations in growth, sales and marketing to clients
- develop client organizational capabilities to sustain improvements
People First: Do good today and better tomorrow
- build enduring relationships based on trust
- bring our best effort every single day
- perform our work with grit and grace
- be inclusive, upholding the obligations to engage and dissent
- fail fast, learn from our mistakes, iterate, iterate, iterate
- be a caring meritocracy
- develop each other through apprenticeship and mentoring
- embrace diverse perspectives with curiosity and respect